Sunday, July 11, 2010

We Be Grubbin' !


This is the first post, here's the deal. CPM is my name and grubbin' is my game. So... this is a food blog, but I promise to hit on other points; like Guitar, Work, Cycling, NMB, and they all tie in to food! Food Food Food!!! I think about dinner at 10am it drives Cakes (my wife) crazy sometimes.

So here goes, my brother and I run a HVAC company. We both work 7 days a week. Saturday we had a service call, then lunch. He's a picky eater. Luckily we're friends with the Head Chef at Cantina Dos Segundos, he came out to see us and we placed a special order for Jarrett (my brother). Chicken burrito, with cheese and rice, covered in red enchilada sauce and cheese.
He raved about it the entire time he was eating it! Thanks MARK!

No comments:

Post a Comment